A relevant selection of case histories that are representative of our service offering:
- A significant manufacturer of AIDC products asked us to make recommendations for their potential position in the RFID market. Two months later we produced an elaborate report resulting in this company making a major acquisition to conquer a position in the RFID market.
- A major manufacturer of AIDC products and systems invited us to participate in their five year planning process. We prepared a position paper which recommended several acquisitions and a serious look at the RFID. Within two years this company acquired a US company to complement their product offering and to get access to a new market segment, following our advice. They also acquired a company in Europe to strengthen their place in that market and again to expand their product line and acquire local manufacturing capacity. Both acquired companies had been recommended by us.
- A well-known manufacturer of AIDC products asked us to review their channel strategies in Europe and Asia. After careful review several recommendations were successfully implemented.
- A private equity fund asked us to manage a twenty five people due diligence team as part of a planned industry roll-up in the composites industry. We looked at three companies in Europe and three companies in the US. As a result of the due diligence investigations the recommendation was to not acquire these companies. The private equity fund followed this advice.
- A manufacturer of AIDC products had been doing business in Europe for many years through a sole distributor who also managed a network of sub-distributors. The US manufacturer and the European distributor wanted to strengthen their ties through a Joint Venture. We guided the US company through this entire process to bring this strategic alliance to a successful conclusion. Our personal experience with what to do and what not to do in a JV formed the basis for this successful assignment.
- A distributor of AIDC products in South West Asia gave us the assignment to find suitable RFID products for their market. We made an extensive study and recommended several product lines. We then acted on their behalf to set up distributions deals.
- We successfully managed the post merger integration process for an electronics manufacturer following the acquisition of a large telecommunications equipment plant in Southern Europe.
- We successfully managed the acquisition of a multi-plant metal fabricator in Northern Europe for a US electronics manufacturer.
- An European manufacturer of specialized instruments for the barcoding market charged us with the task to expand their distribution network in the Americas and manage that network on an ongoing basis. Within one year their North American sales volume more than doubled.