Sales Data Benchmarking for the AIDC Industry
A new identity for a proven market intelligence program for the AIDC industry
AIDC 360 is a new program designed for sales data- benchmarking that provides valuable market intelligence to support companies in their business strategies using the most up-to-date and accurate information
Paul Bergé International has been running this program since 2004 and now it has been given a new identity with more advantageous pricing choices.
Our past success in delivering market relevant analysis has driven AIDC 360’s strategy to build on its know-how and produce quarterly reports in the following market segments:
- Bar Code Scanning
- Mobile Computing
- Barcode and RFID Printers
- RFID Readers
- RFID Tags and Inlays
If you are an executive in Business Development, Product Management or Strategic Sales and Marketing – AIDC 360 is tailored for you.
- AIDC 360 is designed for and by manufacturers in the Automatic Identification and Data Capture industry
- AIDC 360 Charter companies can influence the design and contents of the various programs
- AIDC 360 is operated under FTC regulations and complies with anti-trust guidelines
- AIDC 360 reports actual sales numbers each quarter. We do not provide forecasts
- AIDC 360 is blind. Sales data is reported by code names but names of participating companies are mentioned in the reports
- AIDC 360 reports are published 90 days after the end of the quarter
- AIDC 360 avoids the common mistakes of duplication by not looking at the channel
- AIDC 360 reports are only available to participating companies and will never be disclosed to others, including analysts and media channels
You will receive immediate value from the most comprehensive reports and data tailored to your specific needs and circumstances.